I have been editing the Integral Lens section of the website, putting together all the images for each series, to make the navigation easier and the galleries more compact.
I took this opportunity to also update the timeline of this project to attest the life it continues to have after its completion in the States and my return to Greece.
Timeline of Integral Lens project:
- October 2014 - September 2015: Preparation, submission and approval process for the Fulbright Scholarship and trip.
- October 2015 - March 2016: Conduct project in 12 cities across United States.
- October 2015: Integral Lens lecture at the College of Architecture and Design, University of Tennessee Knoxville.
- February 2016 - present: Post-process, edit and publish in numerous publications the 80 buildings visited and photographed during the trip.
- March - August 2016: Conduct and publish Integral Lens interviews with architectural and fine art photographers.
- March 2016: Architectural Photography workshop at the College of Architecture and Design, University of Tennessee Knoxville.
- May 2016: Publish 1st volume of collection with a selection of images from the project, hard copy on blurb.com
- October 2016: Fulbright Alumni presentation at the Fine Art School in Athens.
- November 2016: Publish 2nd & 3rd volume of collection with a selection of images from the project, web edition at issuu.com
- November 2016 - present: Participation in some of the most prestigious international photography competitions from around the globe with single images, series and collections from the project receiving 42 distinctions thus far.
- February 2017: Video presentation ‘Still + Motion’ at the 6th ESO Architecture and Design Conference in Athens.
- June 2017: Publish compilation from the three volumes. Integral Lens compilation receives 3rd place at the PX3 Prix de la Photographie Paris 2017 international competition in the category Fine Art Books.
- October 2017 - May 2018: Authorship of Integral Lens paper with Mark DeKay.
- October 2017 - April 2019: Development, approval and preparation of ‘Integral Next - Capturing the Human Experience in Place’ academic course with Mark DeKay.
- October - November 2017: Participation at the Trieste Photo Days International Festival of urban photography.
- November 2017: Participation at the ‘ImageNation Paris’ collective exhibition at the Espace des Arts Frontières.
- December 2017: publish ‘Empire State of Mind’ video from the project. Honorable Mention at the International Photography Awards, Moving Images category.
- December 2017 - January 2018: Exhibition and fundraising, Monterey Bay California.
- February 2018: Video presentation ‘Future Memories’ at the 7th ESO Architecture and Design Conference in Athens.
- May 2018: Presentation of paper at the 3rd Integral European Conference in Hungary.
- September 2018: Publish ‘Nortigo’ collection web edition.
- September 2018: Phase one of ‘Integral Next - Aperspectival’ collective international exhibition proposal in collaboration with the Hellenic Institute of Architecture.
- October 2018: Integral Lens presentation at the 5th Trieste Photo Days International Festival of urban photography.
- May 2019: Conduct 3-week intensive course around Greece with Mark DeKay and Susanne Bennett.
- May 2019: Participation at the ‘Photographers’ Eye’ collective exhibition at the HELEXPO Athens.
- May 2019: ‘Nortigo’ collection receives 2nd place at the Moscow International Photography Awards 2019 in the category Fine Arts Books.
- September - November 2019: Co-curation of course exhibition at the College of Architecture and Design, University of Tennessee Knoxville.
- November - December 2019: Participation at the ‘Fulbright Polymorphia’ collective exhibition and fundraising at the i-D ProjectArt Gallery in Athens.
- October 2019 - present: Development, approval and preparation of ‘Integral Next - Capturing the Human Experience in Place #2’ academic course with Mark DeKay.
- November 2019 - present: Collective works presentation at the 4th Integral European Conference in Hungary, May 2020.
It's been a great privilege getting this multifaceted opportunity from Fulbright Foundation and I continue to look forward to the new iterations this project will take me.